Develop business strategy for companies and engineering departments to raise efficiency with experienced leading and growing all sectors of a business to make it a dynamic and progressive organisation.
DI NABEEL ATAIMISCH
Managing Director / Business Development Manager / Senior Lead Engineer / Inventor
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Strong leadership skills in board governance, new business development with comprehensive understanding of technical and financial management principles. Entrepreneurial with commercial and technical acumen and excellent management skills with a motivated team player who is results driven that lead to results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
PATENT: Patent Nr. 516273 _ EU _ Austria: Method and plant for the treatment of combustion exhaust gas
Performance-driven Professional with over 28 years of experience in international companies as a Manager Director of engineering, senior lead engineer of process engineer and Business development management in the Oil &Gas and energy industries with focusing on innovation of future technology and ideas especially on Biomass and Gas of industrial sites for treatment and optimization:
- Establish technical business case as a solution provider for development of new solutions with input from Business Development and Sales.
- Created brand new revenue streams by expanding on accessories for main product lines.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans based on seasonal planning approach together with stakeholder (Project Management, Business Development and Sales)
- Directed project management of complex key projects
- Researched, negotiated and developed multinational companies relationships.
- Defined and developed new sustainability – green technologies process like waste to power, power to gas to power, gas to liquid and gas to solid.
- Trained, managed, and led new sustainability – green technologies process teams.
- Organized and participated in all periodic meetings in collaboration with staff.
- Researched and estimated different construction methods for construction projects.
- Technical manager with experiences of Oil & Gas Upstream facilities: 3- Phase Separation Technologies, Hydro cyclone Separation Technology, Gas Compression Stations, APG gas conversion to power and CO2 capture.
- Oil & Gas Downstream projects: Petrochemical Refineries, LNG Process Plants
- Future technologies Projects, bio hydrogen, bio methane, bio wax, waste to power, power storage etc.
REFERENCES _ PROJECTS
- Black powder separation Technology with Kuwait oil company step 2 preparing for the meeting with R&D department and for tender of Black powder with KOC Company.
- Feed engineering study: Report of water treatment power plant in Saudi Arabia SWCC Company of technical solutions plant like Optimization, Modification, Simulation, re – Engineering und Documentation.
- CO2 extraction plant – high level cost estimation support _ OMV.
- Al Rusail power plant (Client) in Oman: Feed Study on critical plant equipment, Life Time Extension requirements if any along with associated costs, GT 1-6 conversion to DLN- costs and options.
- Research and development project of „FT to chemicals – Upgrading FT Products for Industry, Guessing, Austria.
- Natural gas inlet silencer _ simulation control and engineering consulting; OMV .
- Re-engineering _ Feed engineering and replace of valves _SHUWAIKH Power Station_ EPC offer, Kuwait.
- Cooling system optimization study Offer _ SHUWAIKH Power Station_ Kuwait.
- Black powder removal by filtration, Unit: black powder sampling and Lab analysis with automatic isokinetic sampling device, Kuwait _ (Kuwait oil company _KOC).
- Austrian Patent: “waste to feed gas 1” patent Nr. 516273
- Lower value of CO2 capture with Membrane Technology; Re-engineering _ Feed engineering OMV und TU Vienna.
- Research and development project of Wind to diesel Guessing, Austria.
- Research and development project of barrel/day FT project.
- Charcoal gasification fabric, Sokolouska plant; “Lower value steam recovery“offer.
- UGS, Stramberk “Natural gas, drying & cleaning unit “process update und redesign absorber.
- CCU (CO2 capture process design): PFD, line sizing, equipment design, PID, process description.
- Steam & Hot water accumulator power plant Kuwait: thermodynamic simulation /evaluation.
- CO2 capture technology feed study & design for Spiegelmayer Technology GmbH with Somadir / Casablanca project.
- Feed engineering, detail engineering, procurement & construction (EPC) Project of four Gate valve special size for heavy oil tank for power plant, Kuwait.
- Process engineering study and consulting Optimization for natural gas sweetening UGS Stramberk.
- Research and development FT, 1 Barrel/ day: gas to liquid & gas to solid Bioenergy 2020 project with technical university of Vienna.
- Flue gas Heat recovery technology unit for Ammonia, update process, PIC petrochemical in Kuwait.
- Wind2diesel _ gas to liquid; research and development project with Institute Guessing Energy Technologies.
- GDF – desulfurization natural gas of petroleum gas, Mesekenhagen.
- Flue gas heat recovery unit of Ammonia, refinery in Kuwait, update for second offer.
- CO2 capture process, concept design, process design, detail design.
- CHP plant power plant and heat recovery optimization in the Zapad, JKP Novosadska.
- Rigips Austria, plant Puchberg: flue gas heat recovery unit and Boiler burner combustion unit optimization.
- Stölzle Glass Group plant, flue gas heat recovery unit.
- Gasification process for coal gasification, gas cleaning and economic study _ Mongolia.
- Georg Fischer Automobilguss plant, flue gas heat recovery unit.
- Power to gas case study and Research and development project.
- Project assistant: Vienna University of Technology _BIO – H2 the power plant Güssing (Austria)
- License Engineering Consulting and Business Excellent grade European Union of process engineering for Austria and European countries
- Project engineer LSMW GmbH in Vienna: ALAPIS Pharmacy Project and SPESIFAR Pharmacy Project
- Project manager of Technology Chemistry Company designs a society of chemical for design and consultation on chemical Technical projects.
- Process engineering in Ministry of Industry and Minerals Instate Company for industrial design and Consultation (Baghdad, Iraq): EPCM projects: Design, Maintenance, Operation and Construction:
- Lubrication Oil Purification Project in refinery AL- Doura _ Baghdad _Iraq
- Phosphate salts project.
- Hexane Production Unit.
- P-Xylene (Xylene) production Unit
- Ethyl Alcohols – Production Factory 96 percentage (medically uses).
- Process engineering Overseas BECHTEL America Incorporated EPCM project (Engineers – constructors) Petrochemical project (PC2) phase 2 (in Iraq)
- (BI WATER) English Resin Company: Design, construction and operation, Resins Projects.
WE ATTENDED HERE:
- 05.2019 Oleofuels 2019 in Venice, Italy
- 03.2019 5th Iraqi-German Business Forum in Berlin
- 01.2019 Workshop: Economically optimized control and operating behaviour complex energy associations of future city districts _ Graz _ Austria
- 11.2018 ADIPEC: Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference
- 11.2018 Workshop: MOL GROUP of operation management and technical solutions _ Hungary
- 05.2018 Electrify Europe Exhibition and Conference _ Vienna, Austria
- 01.2018 OMV. The 11th Annual European Gas Conference _ Vienna, Austria
- 11.2017 ADIPEC: Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference
- 07.2017 Austrian Federal Economic Chamber Forum Iraq _ Vienna, Austria
- 04.2017 The Global Engineering Procurement & Construction Project Management Summit _ Amsterdam
- 03.2017 The 13th International SOGAT conference_ Abu Dhabi
- 02.2017 Biomass technology Güssing 17 conference _ Güssing, Austria
- 09.2016 DGMK-Conference: Catalysis – Novel Aspects in Petro chemistry and refining _ Berlin
- 04.2016 International Pipeline Coating IPCC conference pipeline coating and black powder _ Dubai
- 03.2016 ACI Gasification 2016 conference _ Rotterdam
- 10.2015 DGMK-Conference Synthesis Gas Chemistry _ Dresden
- 04.2015 International Pipeline Coating IPCC conference pipeline coating and black powder _ Dubai
- 10.2014 CO2 capture and utilization conference _ Bremen
- 11.2013 ACI Gasification 2013 conference _ London
- 05.2013 Pinch –Analysis Software 2 weeks; University of Luzern _ Luzern, Switzerland
- 03.2013 Power to Gas Conference; Ragardz WTC _ Arnhem _ Holland
- 2005 – 2006 Praktikum in „Thermodynamische Prozesse Simulationen” _ TU Vienna
Hannes Gruber, N. Ataimisch:Fischer-Tropsch products from biomass-derived syngas and renewable hydrogen. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery https://doi.org/10.1007/s13399-019-00459-5
- Rauch, N. Ataimisch:
- Zweiler, N. Ataimisch:
- Rauch, N. Ataimisch:
- Ataimisch, C. Strondl:
Method and plant for the treatment of combustion exhaust gas; Patent Nr. 516273 _ EU _ Austriahttps://patents.google.com/patent/WO2016115582A1/en;
- Wukovits, A. Friedl, N. Ataimisch:
- Techno-economic assessment of biomass-based natural gas substitutes against the background of the EU 2018 renewable energy directive. December 2018, Volume 8, Issue 4, pp 935–944
- Hydrogen production within a polygeneration concept based on dual fluidized bed biomass steam gasification, Volume 111. April 2018, Pages 320-329
- Power to fuels: Dynamic modelling of a Slurry Bubble Column Reactor in lab-scale for Fischer – Tropsch synthesis under variable load of synthesis gas, Volume 8, Issue 4, 28 March 2018, Article number 514
- A hybrid of winddiesel technology with biomass-based Fischer–Tropsch synthesis , Volume 148, Issue 10, 1 October 2017, Pages 1877-1886
- An experimental approach aiming the production of a gas mixture composed of hydrogen and methane from biomass as natural gas substitute in industrial applications, Volume 237, August 2017, Page 46
- Hydrogen production from biomass: The behaviour of impurities over a CO shift unit and a biodiesel scrubber used as a gas treatment stage, Volume 34, Issue 8, 1 August 2017, Pages 2198-2203
- Techno-economic assessment of hydrogen production based on dual fluidized bed biomass steam gasification, biogas steam reforming, and alkaline water electrolysis processes, Volume 145, 1 August 2017, Pages 278-292
- Behaviour of GCMS tar components in a water gas shift unit operated with tar-rich product gas from an industrial scale dual fluidized bed biomass steam gasification plant, Volume 7, Issue 1, 1 March 2017, Pages 69-79
- Performance of a water gas shift unit processing tar-rich product gas from a commercial dual fluidized bed biomass steam gasification plant which operates at partial load , Volume 14, Issue 1-2, 2017, Pages 32-48
- Experimental investigations of hydrogen production from CO catalytic conversion of tar rich syngas by biomass gasification, Volume 277, 15 November 2016, Pages 182-191
- Apparent kinetics of the catalysed water–gas shift reaction in synthetic wood gas , Volume 301, 1 October 2016, Pages 222–228 , 2250-h long term operation of a water gas shift pilot plant processing tar-rich product gas from an industrial scale dual fluidized bed biomass steam gasification plant , Volume 41, Issue 15, 27 April 2016, Pages 6247-6258
- Modification of Co/Al2O3 Fischer–Tropsch Nano catalysts by Adding Ni: A Kinetic Approach, Volume 48, Issue 3, 1 March 2016, Pages 131-143
- Impact of Na Promoter on Structural Properties and Catalytic Performance of CoNi /Al2O3 Nano catalysts for the CO Hydrogenation Process: Fischer–Tropsch Technology, Volume 146, Issue 1, January 2016, pp 61-71
- Hydrogen from the high temperature water gas shift reaction with an industrial Fe/Cr catalyst using biomass gasification tar rich synthesis gas, Volume 132, April 2015, Pages 39-48
- Laboratory scale experiments and evaluation of Fischer-Tropsch – Winddiesel experiments
- „Improving the gas cleaning unit of a hydrogen production plant by using a temperature swing adsorption
- Possibility of industrial scale BioH2 production from product gas in existing dual fluidized bed biomass gasification plant, 18 November 2016, Article number 7748785
- Hydrogen Production by Biomass Steam Gasification.
- Simulation of a poly generation process for the generation of hydrogen, H2 & CH4, and district heat via sorption enhanced reforming of wood chips
- Upscaling and Operation of a Biomass Derived Fischer-Tropsch Pilot Plant Producing 1 Barrel / Day
- Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis – Effects of Feedstock Load Changes Regarding Product Quality and Catalyst Attrition
- An investigation on the behaviour of impurities over a water gas shift stage using biomass derived syngas for hydrogen production
- Progress in hydrogen production from product gas generated by dual fluidized bed biomass steam gasification
- Liquid biofuels from biomass steam gasification
- Production of high purity hydrogen from biomass-derived synthesis gas using dual fluidised bed gasification technology
- Performance of a Water Gas Shift Unit Processing Product Gas from Biomass Steam Gasification
DI Nabeel Ataimisch – Managing Director
Phone: +43 (0) 650 990 59 72
Karim Hofstötter – Area Manager
Phone: +43 (0) 664 736 55 989